Natural Elements Kitchenware, Safe, Eco Friendly for the Ecoconscious family.
Our percolator pots are made of high-quality stainless steel material, safe and healthy, sturdy and durable to use. It is very easy and convenient to use, and it works fast for just a few minutes. And it has exquisite appearance and ergonomic handle design, 3 different sizes available. Such a nice and practical coffee pot, you're worth it.
Made of high-quality stainless steel material, safe and healthy, sturdy and durable to use.
Ergonomic Bakelite handle design, which is high-temperature resistant and insulating, and it also fits in the hand comfortably.
With exquisite appearance, and 3 different sizes of pots could be selected, it makes your life more elegant.
Easy and convenient to operate and it works fast, so it is perfect for using in home or office, and it is also very easy to clean.
This product can be placed on any cooking appliance, and just in few minutes you will enjoy a superb coffee.
How To Use:
1. Filling the base pot with cold water just below the valve.
2. Inserting the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp), remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel.
3. Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on the base, avoid using the handle for leverage.
4. Selecting cooking appliance to fit the bottom of pot.
5. Putting the pot on the cooking appliance, when there's coffee overflow from the top pot, remove the pot from the cooking appliance
Material: Stainless steel
200ml Pot Size: Approx. 6.7 x 8.5 x 17.5cm / 2.6 x 3.3 x 7inch
300ml Pot Size: Approx. 7.2 x 9.8 x 20cm / 2.8 x 3.9 x 8inch
450ml Pot Size: Approx. 8.5 x 11 x 22.5cm / 3.3 x 4.3 x 9inch
Package Weight: Approx. 309g-643g
1 x Percolator Pot
1. Please clean it before using, and after using it to make coffee, you also need to keep dry when not in use, that helps it last for a much longer time.
2. Please screw the upper part to base pot tightly for preventing leaking.
3. Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
4. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.